Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Starfish Boy

I have advocated for this little guy for a while and he is still waiting and I know it is because he has a heart defect on the more serious end (TOF) and an exposed bladder but he is beyond sweet and after his heart and bladder are fixed he will be a normal litte boy basically. He was born July 2008 and Thomas is his American name he is agency specific and I know nothing about the agency he is listed with. Please if you think you could be his family email me tsw1203@aol.com I will conclude with his sweet picture!! That face is just begging for a family to love him!! UPDATE: As many already know Thomas has recently passed away for reasons I do not know I will have a memorial post about him soon when the wounds have a little time to heal for all.

1 comment: