Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sweet Xander

Xander is Starfish babies that I got the privilege to meet this summer, he incredibly sweet and adorable.

XANDER
He was born September 2009 with a type of Spina Bifdia and Hydrocephalus. He is able to sit up and has some feeling in his lower limbs. He is by far one of the sweetest little guys I have ever met. His eyes will go right to your heart. He is so sweet and gentle natured. I have more pictures and a video on him from this summer. He is waiting agency specific please email me at stillwewait@aol.com for more info!

Such a cutie and was always happy!

Blowing bubbles!

See what I mean with those beautiful eyes of his!

Newer pic from a fellow volunteer who visited he can stand with some support

Those eyes get me every time love this boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment